Map Manager is software to annotate and analyze image volume time-series
- Track 3D annotations in time-series images including dendritic spines, axonal boutons, cell bodies, and vascular branch points.
- Semi-automatically identifies corresponding annotations between time-points.
- Automatically aligns images between time-points.
- Designed to work with any 3D/2D image volume including in vivo, ex vivo, and fixed tissue.
- Track the dynamics of 3D annotations including persistence, addition, subtraction, and transient.
- Trajectory analysis to track the motility of annotations.
- ROI based neuronal spine intensity analysis.