Install Igor Pro
- Map Manager runs in Igor Pro on either Windows or Mac OS.
- Either purchase Igor Pro or download a fully function but time limited demo.
Install Map Manager
- Once Igor Pro is installed, there is no formal installation of Map Manager.
- The source code will be in a folder named
<date> is the date the software was created. The folder will be something like
- The source code folder can be placed anywhere on your hard-drive.
Run Map Manager
- Open Map Manager by double-clicking
'MapManager_<date>.ipf' from within the source code folder. You can make a desktop shortcut to
'MapManager_<date>.ipf' to make running Map Manager easier.
- Once in Igor Pro, click in the command window to activate the main Map Manager menu. The command window is in the lower left of your screen and has the window title ‘Untitled’.
- To score a single time-point stack, open the Stack Browser with the main menu ‘MapManager→Stack Browser’. See Annotating a stack for more information.
- To score a time-series, open the time series panel with the main menu ‘MapManager→Time Series’. See Making A Map for more information.
Quit Map Manager
- Quit Igor Pro by selecting the main menu ‘Igor Pro→Quit Igor Pro’.
- When you quit Igor Pro, you will always be prompted with the following dialog.
- Always answer No. All Map Manager analysis is saved using the ‘Save’ buttons from within the Map Manager interface.